Location, location, location!
- 30 minutes south of downtown Vancouver
- 20 minutes from the Vancouver Airport (YVR)
- Right on the USA border
- Surrounded by the Fraser River and the Pacific Ocean
- Mild climate
- Family-oriented and global minded community
- Easy transportation links to downtown Vancouver and other areas in the Lower Mainland
- Recreation centres & sport facilities, libraries, shopping malls, restaurants, and many other convenient amenities
- Delta receives more hours of sunshine than any other region of Metro Vancouver!
- Maclean’s Magazine identified Delta as the most livable community in the Vancouver region in 2021.
Quality schools, quality education!
- 7 Secondary Schools and 24 Elementary Schools
- ESL in every school offered at no extra charge (if needed)
- Delta is consistently in the Top 5 of all school districts in the Province for Graduation Rates
- Delta’s graduates attend top Universities in Canada, the USA and around the world
- International Baccalaureate Program (Elementary and Secondary School)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Montessori and Traditional Elementary Schools
- Film Production, Film Acting and Film Visual Effects Academies
- Innovative teachers
- Over 160 courses offered in each Secondary School
Outstanding support for students, their parents and our agent partners!
- Quick response time to all inquiries and issues
- Cultural support staff who speak English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese
- International Coordinators in every school
- Elementary Coordinator who offers specialized support to Elementary-aged students
- 24 Hour Emergency contact number
- Counsellors, Career and University Advisers and specialized teachers in every school