Student Travel Forms

If a student is planning to travel outside of the Lower Mainland, even for a day trip, students and/or their homestay must inform their Homestay Coordinator. For overnight trips, including those with their homestay families, travel consent forms must be completed and sent to their natural parents before they are permitted to travel.

Please note that we kindly request as much notice as possible in order to facilitate the completion of the forms.

Students need to ensure that they have the proper visas or travel authorizations as well if leaving the country.

Travel Consent Letter for Homestays (Within Canada)
Travel Letter for Students Travelling Abroad (Outside Canada)
Travel Letter for Students Travelling Alone (Student Travelling Alone to Meet Adult)